Thursday, February 15, 2007

We passed!!!

For all those who think that 8 boys won't be able to keep an apartment clean...HA!! We passed our flat inspection yesterday. That makes us 2 for 2 on flat inspections! The boys across the hall failed...so did some of the girls upstairs...but the 8 of us got it down. That is a major accomplishment because people were betting that we'd fail. HA! It's big news in our flat. I'm not going to say our flat is perfect...far from it...but when we put our mind to it we can keep our flat pretty tidy.

I got my next placement school for when I'm finished my nursery placement. It seems I'm going to do my p1-3 placement in the same school as my nursery...so all I have to do is walk across te road from my nursery to the actual school building. That's pretty good news! Milngavie (pronounced Mill Guy) primary school get ready for BRUCE!!


The train station, the primary school and the nursery.
Anyway...that's all...later gators!!
Bruce

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Diominiquean said...

Just goes to show you that all those nay-sayers who maintain that all guys are nothin but slobs are probably just a little slobby themselves.... Well done Bruce and the rest of the gang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home